Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Maybe some day I'll use photos

I’m back in EL after a long weekend in Chicago to celebrate my dad’s 60th. Potato and I joined in on the softball game on Thursday night. I did little to help the team because I enjoy grounding out to the left side and blobbing to first. The only good thing I did was bring Potato to the game. He hit 3 for 4 and one of those hits was a homer that brought 3 people in. I think we won by 3 or 4 points. Way to show me up in front of my family spuddy.

The game was pretty fun because most of the neighborhood came out to watch. What was not fun were the swarms of hungry mosquitoes. For me and Potato, they were going for quality bites over quantity. They only got me 4 or so times but they were either on my hand or on my upper (sometimes inner) thigh… and Potato got two bites on his face. We lost that game.

Oh, good news - I interviewed for a nanny job yesterday and it went really well. I have another interview scheduled for tomorrow. We'll see how that one goes.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

lucky kiddies who would have you for a nanny moface

Post a Comment