Tuesday, January 11, 2011

I smell like a diaper

I just got back from my second day of nannying for the new family.  So far, I think this family is a better fit for me. The baby is 4 months - meaning that the poops aren't that bad.  Also, the father is a former pitcher for the Indians - so I have somebody to talk baseball with.
As I don't like posting names on my blog, Tom Fornelli, see if you can guess who it is without using the interweb.   (Hint: you've probably never heard of him)
He is the least famous of a trio of brothers that also made it to the MLB.  He and one of brothers were both first round draft picks in 1997.
The better known of the brothers was the All-Star game MVP in 2008.  This outfielder was also on the 2007 World Series winning Boston team where he is still playing.  This same year he became the only player to participate twice in a string of four straight home runs. He has a career total of 238 home runs.
And if you can't get it from that..
The less famous brother is the Diamondbacks starting shortstop. 
... I would be shocked if you figured out who my boss is but you can probably guess at least one of the brothers. 


That was fun.  


In other news -  I'M GETTING A DOG!!!  It's free and trained and has its shots and it's perfect and I'm so happy and I'll have it in March.  

No comments:

Post a Comment