Sunday, January 30, 2011

February blows

For the first time in a long time I'm not looking forward to my birthday.  It's going to be weird without my family and friends to celebrate with me.  I keep reminding myself that just because it's going to be different doesn't mean that it's going to be bad.  It'll be a chance to hang out with some of the new friends that we've made here.  But I can't help wanting to see familiar faces especially when winter has a way of making me feel so isolated.  At least Moose will be able to make it to the beer festival.  It'll be nice to have a little bit of home with me as winter overstays its welcome.

On a more positive note, I love my job.

Hey Peef.  We're coming to visit next weekend. This is your only warning so I hope you still read my blog.

1 comment:

Pmac said...

wait really!!!!!!!!!!??????
yes yes yes!!!!!!!!!!

Post a Comment