Sunday, May 19, 2013

Summer had been good to me until yesterday.  It was my friend's 30th bday so we went to the park and were eaten alive by mosquitoes - those devils.  I also feel like I've been snorting pollen (or at least my nose/head feel that way).  Anyway, I took some decongestant and now I'm dizzy as a frat boy on a Friday night. 
Potato and I are going to be playing the "living within our means" game this summer and I expect it to be pretty tricky.  It's hard when there are so many opportunities and so much free time.  We want to say yes to every wedding/festival/dinner but know that it's not in the best interest of our bank accounts.   
We are also looking into moving.  I wasn't 100% on board with moving until yesterday when a family with 4 kids and a dog moved in next door.  Now I'm about 50% on board.  Will we move to a place on our own or with roommates?  Good question.  I wish I had an answer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment