Wednesday, April 18, 2012

I'm scaring myself.

Today I doubled my sales goal, received two accomplishment recognition cards (one from the regional manager), opened two accounts, and found out I am the second highest producing employee of my sales type at the store.  Not to mention that on Saturday I made between $20 and $30 an hour. BOOM
  How?
 I've been kicking ass.

I feel so weird talking about this because I never thought I'd like sales.  I also suspect that most people wouldn't expect me to thrive with this job.  However, I really like that the work that I do is rewarded.  It should be noted that people have told me that I have somewhat of a competitive streak... I mean, a little.
Anyway, this place has created a sales crazed monster.
#1 - You've had your head start in experience and sales to date.  Now I'm going to bring you down.

No comments:

Post a Comment