Monday, November 1, 2010

Movies

Potato and I don't go out much in EL.  It's a side effect of not knowing many people.  When Moose and Peef came to visit a couple of weekends ago it became far too obvious that Potato and I have never really been out on the town. We ended up going to a rather dingy Mexican restaurant.  It goes without saying that Potato and I watch a lot of movies.
This brings me to my first list:
Movies that I would like to own (in no particular order) -

Little Miss Sunshine - probably my favorite movie
Indiana Jones - all three would be nice even though I only really like the first and third one
Star Wars - again it feels un-American to not get all of them but I only like the last three
All of the Harry Potter movies
Romeo + Juliet
How to Loose a Guy in 10 Days
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind - my second favorite movie
A League of Their Own - Tom Hanks' character is amazing in this movie
The Shawshank Redemption
Big Fish - reminds me of Papa
The Sting - my favorite old-time movie
Field of Dreams - just like how some watch A Christmas Carol in December my family watches Field of Dreams in the Spring
Inception - since seeing it in the theater I've been dying to see it again
The Dark Knight
All of the Lord of the Rings
The Toy Story movies - the 3rd is the best by far
The Usual Suspects
Gladiator
Groundhog Day
The Matrix - only the first one.  The other ones are really painful
It's a Wonderful Life
Life is Beautiful
A Christmas Story
A Muppets Christmas Carol - classic brilliant film
Amelie
WALL-E
UP - I cried like a baby the first time I saw this
Finding Nemo
Ratatouille
The Incredibles
Pirates of the Caribbean  
The Departed
Pan's Labyrinth
All the Back to the Futures
Hook - Rufio Rufio Ru-Fi-OOOOOO
Darby O'Gill and the Little People - a horrifying Sean Connery movie that I watched as a child
The Crystal Stone - a classic tale of the town drunk and his two children that was a childhood favorite
oh, and the Twilight movies.


Also, I know what I'm getting Tommy for his birthday
http://www.amazon.com/Zero-Regrets-Greater-Than-Yesterday/dp/145160906X

No comments:

Post a Comment